Summer is on the way! At Snow Farm, you're not a student, you're an artist. Plan now for the best summer ever for art-loving high school students.
All studios are currently open but they will begin to fill soon. APPLY SOON.
- Full Summer: July 1 – July 28, 2018
- Session 1: July 1 – July 14, 2018
- Session 2: July 15 – July 28, 2018
Snow Farm is a nonprofit organization and provides tremendous value for students and families.
- Tuition, Room, Meals: $3175 per session or $5875 for both sessions.
- Materials Fee: $260 per session or $520 or for both sessions.
- Glassblowing and Flameworking have an additional materials fee of $100 each.
- At the time of application, a $500 deposit and a $60 nonrefundable application is fee is required.
For students traveling on their own to Snow Farm and those who are staying for both sessions, we offer the following services.
- Shuttle Service (Bradley Airport, Springfield Amtrak, Northampton Bus): $50 one way
- Inter-session (staying at Snow Farm between sessions): $120
Snow Farm Summer has a limited number of scholarships available for students who meet the admission requirements and whose family demonstrates financial need. Our maximum financial assistance for one session, in most cases, is $2000. We are pleased to announce that funds are still available; please contact us if you wish to apply.
Students who need to cancel can be fully refunded (less the $60 registration fee) until May 15, 2018. After May 15, 2018, there are no refunds for cancellation, late arrival, or early departure for any reason. In addition, if a student is required to leave the program due to alcohol or drug use or other disruptive behavior, no refunds will be given.