Throughout the Covid-19 pandemic, Snow Farm has maintained a clear focus on the health and safety of our community. As such, we follow guidance from the US Centers for Disease Control, the Commonwealth of Massachussetts, and our local health department.
At this time, we expect the following protocols to be in place during the summer of 2022. As always, we will remain flexible and pay close attention to any changes in public health conditions. Likewise, for the benefit of all, we ask students, faculty, and staff to minimize their risk of exposure to Covid-19 in the week prior to arrival at Snow Farm, i.e. wear a mask while traveling, avoid large group gatherings.
- All students, faculty, and staff, regardless of vaccination status, are asked to take a Covid test (rapid or PCR) within 48 hours of arriving at Snow Farm. Please be prepared to show the results of a negative test result (a photo or a written report) at check-in. Anyone with a positive result should contact Snow Farm immediately to discuss a late arrival.
- Snow Farm will have a rapid tests available for anyone on campus who exhibits symptoms of Covid-19 while attending the program.
- All students, faculty, and staff will wear N95 masks in the studios and dining hall for the first three days of the session. After this period, wearing a mask is optional based on personal preference, unless there is a case of Covid-19 on campus.
- In the event that someone in the program is diagnosed with Covid-19, everyone on campus will again wear masks for a 3-day period to limit spread.
- Please bring 3 - 5 N95 masks with you to Snow Farm. We will also have a limited number of masks available.
- Snow Farm Summer is a small program with a maximum of 8 students per studio class.
- Indoor and outdoor eating areas are available at all meals.
- Plexi-glass barriers between work stations are available by request.
- Students will share double dorm rooms.
- Anyone who experiences symptoms of Covid-19 while attending Snow Farm Summer, should immediately put on a mask and tell an instructor or someone on the admin team.
- Snow Farm will provide a rapid test and a quarintine location until a test result is determined.
- In the event of a positive test, a parent/guardian will be notified who must make arrangments for the student to leave campus as soon as possible and no later than 24 hours from notification.
- A return to campus will be evaluated on an individual basis.
- Because we are a nonprofit organization and incur costs that cannot be recovered once the program begins, we cannot provide refunds or credits to anyone who leaves the program early for any reason. We appreciate your understanding.