Whether you are coming to Snow Farm for the first time or you are a regular, we look forward to your visit. Scroll through this page to find your registration packet, workshop overview, and health forms.
Student Registration Packet
These packets include general information about Snow Farm and spending time here. Some information will vary depending on the length of your workshop. Your packet will include:
- A full workshop schedule
- Arrival and campus information
- Details on meals, accommodations, and packing
- A campus map, travel information, and local resources
- Snow Date information, when applicable
Find the your packet below, and click on the title to see and/or print a copy.
Student Health Form
All students must complete a Student Health Form at least two weeks prior to their workshop. This form is required for workshop participation and can be found below.
The overview provides details about your specific workshop including a student supply list, open studio guidelines, and information from your instructor. Click on the title of the workshop and you can see and/or print a copy of your overview. Overviews will be posted about three weeks before the workshop begins.
As always, call, email or stop on by with any questions. We look forward to creating with you soon!
- Screen Printing Pattern for Textile Design
- Sculpting Portraits in Clay
- Beginning Flamework: Gardens in Glass
- Welding Sculpture with Found Materials
- Japanese Woodblock Printing
- Fanciful Floral Arrangements in Felt
- Beautiful Beads in Borosilicate Glass
- Stir it Up! Spoons & Ladles with Style
- Women Who Weld
- Ring of Fire: Ring Making for Beginners
- Watercolor Screen Printing & The Layered Monotype
- Intro to Pate De Verre
- Glass Bead for the 21st Century
- Twist Cross Twist: Basics of Bobbin Lace
- Painting With Fire: Native American Firing Techniques & More
- The Sculptural Box
- Tell Your Story with Mixed Media Jewelry
- Aesop's Fables in Stained Glass
- Explorative & Painterly Collage
- Plaster Transfers: Crisp & Colorful Patterns On Clay
- Minding Your Beeswax: Mixed Media & Encaustic Painting
- Woodturning: Lidded Boxes
- Say It In Mosaic: The Powerful Language of Lines
- Metal Beads: Wearable Hollow Forms
- Sculptural Approaches to Beadmaking
- Steel Magnolias 101
- Sculptural Feltmaking: Vessels Big & Small