Social Media Coordinator (part - time)
This new position will strengthen Snow Farm’s social media presence with higher quality and quantity content and have a direct impact on increasing workshop registrations. Work closely with the Director of Marketing & Communications on a small staff where your contribution will make a difference. This position is part-time, 6 to 8 hours a week. Must be able to work at the Snow Farm office in Williamsburg one day a week. The ideal candidate will be able to work at Snow Farm capturing workshops in action during occassional weekends in May - October.
- Create text, image, and video content that tells the story of a Snow Farm experience
- Post daily on Snow Farm social media feeds (Facebook, Instagram)
- Curate content from other sources of interest to the Snow Farm community
- Respond to comments, DMs, and IMs.
- Cultivate more followers by commenting on posts and/or reposting content
- Experience in business use of social media
- Experience taking photos and editing video (own equipment a plus!)
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Organized and responsible with good time management
- Flexibility and a sense of humor
- Familiarity with or interest in art or craft education
Hourly wage commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume with the names of two references to email@example.com
The Work-Study Program at Snow Farm is an opportunity for students, artists and craftspeople (ages 18+) to work at Snow Farm in various capacities in exchange for tuition-free workshops, housing, and meals when the dining hall is open. The Program runs from May – November in three, 7-week sessions. The application period is now open with a $25 application fee.
Seeking a creative photographer with a sharp eye and own equipment to assist in some or all of these projects: 1) photographing art and action for use in marketing materials, 2) creating short video tours of studios, 3) creating video testimonials of students, and 4) digitizing and organizing the historical photo archive. This photo/video work will be an immediate and important contribution to Snow Farm's marketing efforts. More