Summer is on the way! At Snow Farm, you're not a student, you're an artist. Plan now for the best summer ever for art-loving high school students.
- Full Summer: July 1 – July 28, 2018
- Session 1: July 1 – July 14, 2018
- Session 2: July 15 – July 28, 2018
Snow Farm is a nonprofit organization and provides tremendous value for students and families.
- Tuition, Room, Meals: $3175 per session or $5900 for both sessions.
- Materials Fee: $260 per session or $520 or for both sessions.
- Glassblowing and Flameworking have an additional materials fee of $100 each.
- At the time of application, a $500 deposit and a $60 nonrefundable application is fee is required.
- Apply by December 31, 2017 and save $100.
For students traveling on their own to Snow Farm and those who are staying for both sessions, we offer the following services.
- Shuttle Service (Bradley Airport, Springfield Amtrak, Northampton Bus): $50 one way
- Inter-session (staying at Snow Farm between sessions): $120
Snow Farm Summer has a limited number of scholarships available for students who meet the admission requirements and whose family demonstrates financial need. To be considered for a scholarship, applications must include all required attachments and be submitted by March 15, 2018. Please note that incomplete applications are not processed. Our maximum financial assistance for one session, in most cases, is $2000.
Students who need to cancel can be fully refunded (less the $60 registration fee) until May 15, 2018. After May 15, 2018, there are no refunds for cancellation, late arrival, or early departure for any reason. In addition, if a student is required to leave the program due to alcohol or drug use or other disruptive behavior, no refunds will be given.